sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] cvs annotate in p4?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] cvs annotate in p4?
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 23:03:06 -0400

Thanks! However, I expected this answer on sm-sorcery, and here I'd really love to know if there's such thing as "p4 annotate"... Sorry I'm such an a%%
The spell in question, cdrtools, does exist, and I did update the spell cache etc. Any ideas on why would this non-existent function be called for existing spells?

Dufflebunk wrote:

That function does not exist and never has. It will be at the bottom of
libdepends when I write it. It is called in libdepends in one or two
spots if a spell doesn't exist or if it shouldn't be cast due to bad
depends.
Until I write it, there are a few more errors from trying to cast
non-existant spells and such.