sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] cvs annotate in p4?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] cvs annotate in p4?
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 16:50:52 -0400

...and while we're at it, what is the most effectie way to revert a submitted changelist? E.g. I've submitted (checked in, committed) changelist 12345. First, is there a command/option to say "reverse changes of changelist #12345"? If not, is there a command to generate a patch for changelist #12345, so that I could apply it in reverse mode?
Thanks a lot, suggestions to RTFM are welcome with a URL ;-)!

Sergey A. Lipnevich wrote:

Hi!

I'm trying to track a function call in sorcery, private_remove_dependees, and something like `cvs annotate' but in Perforce would help to find out when and by whom it was coded. I didn't find this in the Web interface at http://www.smee.org:8080/ and in `p4 help commands', so I'm asking here. Help please?
Thanks!

Sergey.