sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Dear Friends...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Piero Ottuzzi" <ottuzzi AT libero.it>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Dear Friends...
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:42:58 +0200

Hi there,

I am an old SourceMage user that just freezed his optimized distro many-many
months ago 'cause it was on a narrowband connection.

Today I installed SourceMage on another box and... great job guys... I really
like it, it was months that I did not "sorcery update" and I must confess
that you worked very hard for this release I'm watching now.

As a side note I had a minor problem with the eth0 and I'm going to fill a
bug (if a bug really exist and I did not make mistakes).

Just to finish this e-mail...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK.

Apiero