sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Dear Friends...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Dear Friends...
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:19:18 -0800 (PST)

Piero Ottuzzi said:
> Hi there,
>
> I am an old SourceMage user that just freezed his optimized distro
> many-many months ago 'cause it was on a narrowband connection.
>
> Today I installed SourceMage on another box and... great job guys... I
> really like it, it was months that I did not "sorcery update" and I must
> confess that you worked very hard for this release I'm watching now.
>
> As a side note I had a minor problem with the eth0 and I'm going to fill
> a bug (if a bug really exist and I did not make mistakes).
>
> Just to finish this e-mail...
>
> THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK.
>
> Apiero

Thank you Apiero, we always like to hear from our users. :)

Your eth0 problem, what is it exactly? If you've submitted a bug report,
please include that link. I've had a few problems with networking as well
(through the net-tools spell), and haven't had time to do some real work
on it lately.

-One of Four
a.k.a. sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61