sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] PPC iso.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David P <pradierdavid AT yahoo.fr>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] PPC iso.
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 21:26:42 +0100

Hi guys,

I'd like to know if the ppc iso is actively maintained.

Chris (Brien), i think it's you who has made it ?

Do you need a tester :-) ?
I've just got an ibook, and i really really would prefer to run a sourcemage
on it rather than a debian.

Well, if you don't maintain it anymore, could you tell me ?

David/day