sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Per-spell grimoire determination?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Per-spell grimoire determination?
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 11:26:06 +0000

On Sunday 05 January 2003 03:53 am, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Jason Flatt said:
> > jason@jason:~/custom$ ls
> > bible devel editors finance graphics kde kernels libs mail misc
> > net perl-cpan printer sgl utils x11 z-rejected
> >
> > Notice also that I have three sections (bible, finance and misc) which
> > are not a part of the regular grimoires, but which work just fine.
>
> Care to submit any of your custom spells which aren't in the grimoire? ;)
>
> -One of Four
> a.k.a. sandalle

Yeah, yeah, yeah. :^) I have this nasty tendency to start projects w/o
finishing currently started ones. Couple that w/a major lack of time to
complete them, to begin with, and I end up w/several incomplete spells. I am
working on them, but I'm not comfortable w/their current state for release.

--
Jason Flatt
Section maintainer for printer