sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GCC 3 anyone?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GCC 3 anyone?
  • Date: 17 Jul 2002 10:33:56 -0400

GCC 3.1 Does have the bug that causes some bad behaviour in Mozilla
(non-moving cusor), and there are problems compiling kdemultimedia with
certain optimizations. I've heard that the first problem will be fixed
in GCC 3.1.1 (and there is a patch for 3.1 now) that will fix at least
the first problem.
I would suggest that GCC 3 not be moved to test until GCC 3.1.1