pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Masdevallia niesseniae

  • From: Lisa Thoerle <lthoerle@alumni.uchicago.edu>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Masdevallia niesseniae
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:10:46 -0400

Would any folks who are flowering this regularly and well please let me know if you are getting more than one flower per peduncle, in rapid succession? I will share my experience: out of perhaps 20 peduncles, 6 have borne two flowers. This shows no signs of stopping; the next two are promising to be doubles. I'd like to hear from you if you have had lots of peduncles but always single flowers, sometimes successive flowers, whatever.
Many thanks,
Lisa

--
Lisa Thoerle