pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Parkside orchid fest (Pennsylvania) July31

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: frognet@frognet.org, pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Parkside orchid fest (Pennsylvania) July31
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:23:53 -0400

The Parkside orchid fest is July 31 and Aug 1 at Ottsville Pennsylvania. Otttsville is North of Philly kind of in the Allentown area. www.parksideorchids.com It looks like it's not going to rain. I'll be checking it out Saturday morning and early afternoon. Some of the people from Dendroboard are coming.

` The Pleurothallid festival is going to be at Parkside Oct. 1 and 2nd. That will be smaller than the orchid fest but will be mostly little orchids. I think I'm going to both.
Michael

  • [pleurothallid-l] Parkside orchid fest (Pennsylvania) July31, Michael Shrom, 07/29/2004