pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: [frognet] Masdevallia limax (orchid club)

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: frognet@frognet.org, pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: [frognet] Masdevallia limax (orchid club)
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:18:36 -0500

Thanks,
I put it in the middle of the tank. It is not to close to the light and close to flowing water. It isn't getting splashed. Hopefully it won't get to warm. I had fun hanging everything today. I have about 22 orchids and 6 or 7 orange Dendrobates galactonotus in one tank. The other terrarium has about 9 orchids and 5 yellow Dendrobates galactonotus in it.
Michael
My understanding is that Masd. limax and the related Masd. mendozae are
both capable of withstanding intermediate temps.