pleurothallid-l - RE: [pleurothallid-l] Unknown

  • From: Carl Gustafson <cgg25@drexel.edu>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [pleurothallid-l] Unknown
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:59:22 -0500

It (Iack of a positive I.D.) has never prevented me from
buying a plant that looked interesting.

Quite so. Actually, I kind of have a weak spot for un-bloomed, un-named pleurothallis-type plants. Most aren't much to write home about (unless you're an oddball like me), but occasionally, you get something really neat. Also, you never have to worry about some wise-guy tackle taxonomist coming up and telling you your name tag is wrong ;)

Anyway, you gotta kiss a lot of toads to find a handsome prince (although I'd really prefer a princess), but boy, when you do...

Carl "Still looking for Princess Fiona" Gustafson