person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] PCBA meets on Thursday, April 16 at 7 PM

  • From: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • To: Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
  • Cc: Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] PCBA meets on Thursday, April 16 at 7 PM
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 19:51:32 -0400

Person County Beekeepers meet on Thursday, April 16 at 7:00pm at the Person County Office Building at 304 South Morgan Street, Room 165 in Roxboro.   Dr. Mike Simone-Finstrom, a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the NCSU Dept of Entomology, who works at the NCSU Bee Lab, will share his interests and latest research in the mechanisms of disease and stress resistance and the impacts of parasites on honey bees.

Amanda says, the Fundraising Committee is still accepting hat and t-shirt orders!

My internet connection at home isn't working so I'm off-site ... but may not receive your correspondence until things get fixed so call me at 336-364-8881 if I need to do something!

Take care, all.
lsw

  • [PCBA] PCBA meets on Thursday, April 16 at 7 PM, Lynn S Wilson, 04/12/2015