person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: To Market, To Market!

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: To Market, To Market!
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 09:39:10 -0400

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Person County Farmers Market <personcountyfm AT gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 11:07 AM
Subject: To Market, To Market!
To: Person County <personcountyfm AT gmail.com>

To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.

To market, to market, to buy a fat hog,
Home again, home again, jiggety-jog.

To market, to market, to buy a plum bun,
Home again, home again, market is done

My name is Victoria Compton and, as the new Market Manager, I am THRILLED to announce that the Person County Farmers Market Season will begin this Saturday, 18 April, 8am until noon!

Please join us who are rising with the Sun to bring you the freshest produce in Roxboro.
Not only produce, we'll have bakers, cakers and natural soap makers!

Support our local growers, ranchers and artists in one location,
601 N. Madison Boulevard between Wells Fargo bank and American Hero subs, across from Cook-Out Burgers. We'll have plenty of parking beside our large open-air shelter, the one with our name across the top. Shop each Saturday, 8am-noon and each Wednesday, 3-6pm, for the rest of the growing season, up until Harvest Time in Autumn.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! Stop by to say 'Hello' and enjoy all that our vendors have worked so hard to provide.
We also plan to have events throughout the season to entertain and inform, so keep an eye on this space.

Victoria

  • [PCBA] Fwd: To Market, To Market!, Mary Deitz, 04/16/2015