permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Fwd: Does your coffee habit make you a tree-hugging hypocrite? Probably. | Opinion | Eco-Business | Asia Pacific

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: joao pedro goncalves <joaovox@gmail.com>, Mónica Barbosa <monicapbarbosa@gmail.com>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Fwd: Does your coffee habit make you a tree-hugging hypocrite? Probably. | Opinion | Eco-Business | Asia Pacific
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 23:40:58 -0400

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Joao...well there is a real good Permaculture Design Challenge. Looks like
> many resources that can be utilised if we think in Paradigm Permaculture .
> "The Problem is the Solution" or "Turn the coin over / turn the Negative
> into a Positive"
>
> Follow it up and give me a call to design it
>
> Steve Hart
>
> On 21 September 2017 at 01:12, João Pedro Moreira Gonçalves <
> joaovox@gmail.com> wrote:

This site is complete spam and tries to mine your data with popups you
cant get rid of. Its a phony eco site with
some kind of business scam behind, like the vlad stuff and other unnamed
sites.

> > "Do you have any other ideas? Please share them with me ..."
> >
> > Can the biochar community come up with some solutions for Gwyneth?
> >

> > --
>

> > Trevor Richards

This person must be a complete fool or a misguided phony eco-activist
agent provacateur.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com