permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Fwd: Does your coffee habit make you a tree-hugging hypocrite? Probably. | Opinion | Eco-Business | Asia Pacific

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: joao pedro goncalves <joaovox@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Mónica Barbosa <monicapbarbosa@gmail.com>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Fwd: Does your coffee habit make you a tree-hugging hypocrite? Probably. | Opinion | Eco-Business | Asia Pacific
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 12:49:58 +1200

Joao...well there is a real good Permaculture Design Challenge. Looks like
many resources that can be utilised if we think in Paradigm Permaculture .
"The Problem is the Solution" or "Turn the coin over / turn the Negative
into a Positive"

Follow it up and give me a call to design it

Steve Hart

On 21 September 2017 at 01:12, João Pedro Moreira Gonçalves <
joaovox@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: