permaculture - [permaculture] on-line pollution WAS Re: [eu-pc-network] Fwd: Does your coffee habit make you a tree-hugging hypocrite? Probably. | Opinion | Eco-Business | Asia Pacific

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: João Pedro Moreira Gonçalves <joaovox@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] on-line pollution WAS Re: [eu-pc-network] Fwd: Does your coffee habit make you a tree-hugging hypocrite? Probably. | Opinion | Eco-Business | Asia Pacific
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 08:58:57 +0100

So, here we have another sort of "pollution",
as how people take advantage of other internet users and on-line resources

Do we success stories to tell about how to manage or interact with these
"polluters"?

The problem is the solution?

--
João Gonçalves
Permacultura e Agroecologia

Telemóvel + 351 96 96 80 009
Alcântara - Lisboa e Chão Sobral - Oliveira do Hospital - Serra do Açor -
Portugal

"Hoje, ao escolhermos o que comer e o que comprar estamos a decidir se os
nossos
filhos vão herdar um planeta em melhor ou pior estado daquele que nós
encontrámos."

"Today as we choose what to eat and what to buy we decide if our
children will inherit a planet in a better or worse shape than we found it."

Recomendamos:
Documentário "Alface" na Aldeia das Amoreiras
http://vimeo.com/58999047
Herdade do Freixo do Meio
http://herdadedofreixodomeio.pt/
"Comida que nunca acaba" / Permacultura no Malawi
http://www.neverendingfood.org/
Quinta Lógica
http://www.quintalogica.com
Nyumbani - Kenya
http://www.nyumbani.org/about-us

  • [permaculture] on-line pollution WAS Re: [eu-pc-network] Fwd: Does your coffee habit make you a tree-hugging hypocrite? Probably. | Opinion | Eco-Business | Asia Pacific, João Pedro Moreira Gonçalves, 09/21/2017