permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>, Tim <t.shanks@ymail.com>, Hal Paine <comet761@gmail.com>, landbase <landbase@gmail.com>, Carlos Louge <carlos.louge@yahoo.com.ar>, Andy Goldring <andyg@permaculture.org.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 15:11:20 +1300

Hi LL..and you wonder why people switch off this site ? Although I can
handle your abuse and insult, which is personal, many others prefer not to.

IMO all options need to be explored for anyone to get a full grasp of this
subject. What I suggested was to search through all media and topics of
this subject and join the dots. There exist a huge array of propaganda to
keep us locked in to the existing paradigm. How are we to move out of it
and design a new one. ? The development of a new paradigm in economics is
one many have been grappling with for over 50 years. Perhaps from British
Economist, EF Schumacher's 1973, "Small is Beautiful". No one or no group
has yet succeeded. This is our mission. Join in or simply press delete. Or
offer constructive input which you are more than capable of. Your offering
to this group and its wider networks is the wealth of links offered on a
vast array of subjects. This subject is no different. It does need
considerable research. Ross Scholes of "Peasants" has evolved networks of
action on the ground in this subject. Perhaps more members could start
offering their experiences of models on the ground that form many elements
to this equation. I know Coreen Brenanan has many too as will many more
through our networks who are gravitating to "Social Permaculture" and
include "Commons" and "Cooperatives" in their scope of interest.

If you know of any manuscript(s) that clearly identifies the full
complexity of this subject please do share it. Rather than wasting your
energy on pointless abuse and insults which do not even hit the target. My
skin is thicker than that, with many scars. Perhaps your attention may be
better served to focus on the subject rather than the person. Although it
does not phase me for I can see beyond that.

I am not a member of any such pattern of thinking you allude to or been
swayed by anyone's thinking. I have the rare ability to be able to think
for myself. Besides, "Conspiracy" comes from the word conspire which means
to share breath. Modern dictionaries have altered the meaning of this word
to suggest it is an act of terrorism. Wrong. It is also recognised as a
very weak uneducated tool to right off any subject which may have degrees
of deeper meaning and learning that could upset the status quo, which is
the paradigm we are wanting to shift from.

"The Four Horsemen" a movie off you tube could be another piece worth
exploring. Any other links valuable to search through Lawrence ?. Look fwd
to your positive contributions..Steve Hart

On 13 February 2017 at 13:07, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Perhaps ...a start in realising the history we are part of an which
> evolved
> > the economic paradigm we are wanting to shift begins in this writting
> >
> > http://www.threeworldwars.com/protocols.htm
> >
> > "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"
> >
> > Other works to illuminate this paradigm are difficult to find and much
> has
> > been written on many varied subjects in the whole subject. But, as
> > mentioned, it helps us move forward if we know where we have come from
> why
> > and how.......Steve Hart
> >

> I don't know how you can actively spread conspiracy theories and propaganda
> of this sort with a straight face.
> Have you checked the mirror lately, Steve. I thought you were interested in
> spreading knowledge of permaculture practices and methods,
> not rabid extremist political brainwashing for the melleable. What is to be
> gained from this extremist agenda you appear to be part of.
> Maybe I have figured it out; you have fallen victim to brainwashing by the
> poseur extroadinaire, fascist pig glen atkinson. This whacko conspiracy
> stuff is the same as the spawn of the alt-right movement which was
> successful enough in gaining support and votes to get their candidate
> elected. A similar thing happened in Germany a few decades back, a very
> evil populist movement. Fast forward a few decades and the same variety of
> political slime did the same thing in Argentina and Chile, the victims of
> which were friends and colleagues of mine, of my era, of a global
> movement.. GA admitted that he supported pinochet because the left wing
> movement in Chile was close at hand and threatened the power base of the
> right wing fascists, headed up by Pinochet.
>
> I just hat seeing you fooled so badly by such aggressive evil scum.
>

> --
> Lawrence F. London, Jr.
> lfljvenaura@gmail.com
> https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: