permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: Alessandro Ardovini <alexardov@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Andy Goldring <andyg@permaculture.org.uk>, Tim <t.shanks@ymail.com>, DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>, Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, Carlos Louge <carlos.louge@yahoo.com.ar>, landbase <landbase@gmail.com>, Hal Paine <comet761@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:01:45 +1300

Perhaps ...a start in realising the history we are part of an which evolved
the economic paradigm we are wanting to shift begins in this writting

http://www.threeworldwars.com/protocols.htm

"The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"

Other works to illuminate this paradigm are difficult to find and much has
been written on many varied subjects in the whole subject. But, as
mentioned, it helps us move forward if we know where we have come from why
and how.......Steve Hart