permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 19:07:42 -0500

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Perhaps ...a start in realising the history we are part of an which evolved
> the economic paradigm we are wanting to shift begins in this writting
>
> http://www.threeworldwars.com/protocols.htm
>
> "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"
>
> Other works to illuminate this paradigm are difficult to find and much has
> been written on many varied subjects in the whole subject. But, as
> mentioned, it helps us move forward if we know where we have come from why
> and how.......Steve Hart

I don't know how you can actively spread conspiracy theories and propaganda
of this sort with a straight face.
Have you checked the mirror lately, Steve. I thought you were interested in
spreading knowledge of permaculture practices and methods,
not rabid extremist political brainwashing for the melleable. What is to be
gained from this extremist agenda you appear to be part of.
Maybe I have figured it out; you have fallen victim to brainwashing by the
poseur extroadinaire, fascist pig glen atkinson. This whacko conspiracy
stuff is the same as the spawn of the alt-right movement which was
successful enough in gaining support and votes to get their candidate
elected. A similar thing happened in Germany a few decades back, a very
evil populist movement. Fast forward a few decades and the same variety of
political slime did the same thing in Argentina and Chile, the victims of
which were friends and colleagues of mine, of my era, of a global
movement.. GA admitted that he supported pinochet because the left wing
movement in Chile was close at hand and threatened the power base of the
right wing fascists, headed up by Pinochet.

I just hat seeing you fooled so badly by such aggressive evil scum.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com