permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PhD in Permaculture Economics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>
  • To: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>, Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PhD in Permaculture Economics
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:35:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Steve,
I'm just at the end, have less than 2 weeks to deliver it in my department
and too much work now.I'm ready with the research results and about to
publish some of them but still in Bulgarian language. Later on will do this
in English.I'm attaching one of my articles /in collaboration/ in English,
unpublished yet, and still on the theoretical part of the research and it is
around looking for an economic thought.
Will let you know more in details later on, when less hectic around all of
these. :-)

Best,
Donka

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 12:22 AM, Steve Hart