permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PhD in Permaculture Economics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Tim <t.shanks@ymail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PhD in Permaculture Economics
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:11:21 +1300

Hi Donny..an interesting paper which opens the exploration. Perhaps the
question goes back to the development of the world of Economics. Developed
from Rothschilds circa 14th century, pursuit of building the industry of
usery and slavery to maintain usery. Today the entire world are still
slaves to this economic policy which controls every aspect of todays
world. We have been conditioned to it through generations. Perhaps 1%
live as the kings of the slavery. It has been specifically designed this
way for that purpose. The only way we will evolve is to redesign the usery
/ consumerist / growth / entropic paradigm or policy. It must change to
conservation / fair share / ecological sustainability. Perhaps your "New
Agriculturalists" sub-consciously seek the new paradigm and are very slowly
emerging into it. There is also a warm-fuzzy growth in "Commons" and
"Peasantry" perhaps through similar sub-conscious fervour. None of which
comes from a planned or designed framework or school. This book is one of a
new pattern that begins working in this area

"Growing A New Economy: Beyond Crisis Capitalism & Environmental Destruction
​"​

Roar Bjonnes and Caroline Hargreaves

InnerWorld Publications San Germán, Puerto Rico
www.innerworldpublications.com

But we still have a long way to go. Perhaps we could open a new school to
evolve it further I'm sure Tim Shanks would support such.

Keep me posted on your next layer of papers

Warm regards

Steve Hart