permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] USDA/AMS Organic Research, Promotion, and Information Order

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] USDA/AMS Organic Research, Promotion, and Information Order
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 08:56:09 +1300

Yepp..its all real..whats the solution ? ? Is "the problem the solution" We
must rely on grass roots activity and push hard, like this movement

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inbox/159bfe00dd5f3c7d

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inbox/159bbf9f33879dcb

A good recent article to this end in the latest "Resilience"

http://csa-india.org/what-we-do/open-source-seeds/

http://www.resilience.org/stories/2017-01-20/how-open-source
-seed-producers-from-the-us-to-indian-are-changing-global-food-production/

So lets advertise these as widely as possible and add as many more as we
can find

Steve Hart

On 22 January 2017 at 12:21, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1)
> My view will not surprise anyone who has been paying attention: This
> another expected turn of the dialectical screw in the emergence and
> hegemony of industrial organic, in line with historical USDA goals. Toward
> this objective, the agency is using the same Act it has used to subsidize
> big agriculture and foster its monopoly control over every sector of the
> food system. Crumbs are dropped along the way to deceive and pacify small
> farmers. How depressing that so many are fooled. History repeats itself,
> first as tragedy, then as farce.
> --
> Karl North - http://karlnorth.com/
> "Pueblo que canta no morira" - Cuban saying
> "They only call it class warfare when we fight back" - Anon.
> "My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet-plane. His son
> will ride a camel."
> —Saudi saying
> 2)
> Agreed Karl, looks like another checkoff program that steals from the small
> producer and benefits many others like industrial organic and folks who
> like to move money around get paid and accomplish very little except for
> enhancing corporate profits..
> Rich Molini
> Atlanta, Indiana

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: