permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Southwest Indians | Pueblos as incredibly peaceful and egalitarian societies. | pacifist Southwestern farmers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Southwest Indians | Pueblos as incredibly peaceful and egalitarian societies. | pacifist Southwestern farmers
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 16:38:10 +0100

> principles you see in posts here. This list is a homegrown, free,
> profitless, reliable resource. Facebook is all about vast windfall profits

I understand your frustration regarding the use of facebook versus the use of
this list. Let me assure you - I am not discussing PC there instead of here,
I have a life and prefer to DO all sorts of things rather than discuss them.
Currently my main PC activities are on setting up a condomnium style
co-housing multi-generation community for approx 100 people and it’s own CSA
- actually we are searching for property right now. Wishing Austria would be
a land free of zoning laws...

> Curious why you didn't comment on Steve's link to that disgusting right
> wing whack job's video?

Simple explanation: I did not klick it - I am not interested in millionairs
fighting over dominance in any country by bamboozling the masses. This is
boring because the outcome is already clear.