permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Questions About Lawton's Online PDC Course : Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Questions About Lawton's Online PDC Course : Permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 13:39:43 +1300

YEPPP....My guess from strong sources was that the Lawton princepality was
created by Bill giving Lawton many of his data base resources and job
opportunities on a silver plate, which he ran away with in glee. So yes I
assume he has all that network to play with. Many organisations / entities
at all levels of society are open to be abused bv business hungry mongrels.
Thats what we call one aspect of human civilisation. Its been around for
centuries and will take a lot of effort to alter that in our network.
However, easy to do by putting vehicles in place. But it'd be like herding
cats ?

Again time to build strategies to put to the IPC13 in india. A global
structure of leadership might be a good start. One that has responsibility
at all levels and layers of society. ..We have talked of this several times
already. ...I do look fwd to broader comments to build such...Steve Hart

On 20 October 2016 at 12:43, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hmmmm....when will the truth be known or for that matter expressed. From
> my
> > research Lawton stole this online structure and has manipulated all
> aspects
> > for his own personal gain. It is quite obvious to many who stop and think
> > and bother to ask questions of integrity honesty and quality. But
> seemingly
> > many do not ask any questions but stumble blindly on to continue to be
> > ripped off in many ways, not only financially.
> >
> > As Scott says..from Buckminster Fuller ..a better alternative needs to be
> > created. It does exist but has no aggressive marketing. For those who
> would
> > would like to research more on this whole and broad subject and find
> > greater more honest quality email : ecoenzo@gmail.com
> >
> > Thanks LL...Steve Hart
> >
> > On 20 October 2016 at 11:07, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > [ATTN PDC teachers: Headsup Scott, Steve, Alan, others, skeptics,
> poseur
> > > and scam watchers]
> > >
> > > "He's trying to get a bargain price on Mollison's big black book for
> all
> > > the students."
> > >
> > > [Does this mean that Lawton is trying to buy Mollison's student
> rolodex?
> > > Why not other organizations more inline with Mollison's original
> mission
> > > and PDC?
> >

> Well, do you know if he has obtained access to Mollison's roster of PDC
> students?
>

> > > There are students all over the world I would assume but planty in the
> > USA
> > > so why not share it with Steve and Scott?]
> > > $997 Aus $ - 15000 students for this online course
> >

> Think about how much money that is and think about not sharing that money
> with the other PDC teachers around the world.
> Just hog all the stuents in every country it seems.
> Unbridled greed. Totallu polar opposite of what most of us believe in.
> Greedheads, UnLtd.
>
> --
> Lawrence F. London, Jr.
> lfljvenaura@gmail.com
> https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: