permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Are we involved in this network ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Are we involved in this network ?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 21:50:37 -0400

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> - Develop and communicate a case for businesses to invest in landscape
> approaches.
> - Increase access to sustainable finance in integrated landscape
> management.
> - Mobilize governments to incorporate landscape management into
> development and investment strategies.
> - Improve tools, methods and skills for convening, facilitating,
> designing and implementing landscape initiatives.

This looks very good. It is just what the US needs.

"Leaders of very diverse organizations shared their experience of
initiatives around the world to jointly manage natural resources, increase
opportunities for smallholder farmers, and integrate rural development with
the protection of freshwater and biodiversity."

What an excellent and worthwhile goal.

We should be involved with their network.

How do we subscribe to their newsletter?

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com