permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [New post] Glitter Activists Face Trial!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "scrooge McDuck" <declan@planetmail.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [New post] Glitter Activists Face Trial!
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 23:25:25 +0200

History reveals that only Quakers & Witnesses made a united stand as a group. Individuals from other faiths may have done so independently. Quakers accepted alternative service as stretcher bearers etc. The Witnesses remained totally neutral. Going to jail today for refusing conscription in South Korea, and elsewhere. Some things are worth standing up for.
--
Declan Moriarty
Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 28/06/2016, 21:10 Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com> wrote:
Hmmm...more bible bangers Declan....what about the Armish ?

On 28 June 2016 at 18:02, scrooge McDuck <declan@planetmail.net> wrote:

> > We shall all be Quakers.
>
> The ones to emulate are in fact Jehovah's Witnesses and not Quakers.
> Quakers accepted alternative service and contribute indirectly to any war
> effort, consequently freeing others to fight & sharing indirectly in the
> bloodguilt. Jehovah's Witnesses remain entirely neutral, not carrying
> stretches or working in mines or factories. Many were imprisoned, tortured
> and in some countries (e.g. Nazi Germany) executed for their faith.
> --
> Declan Moriarty
>
> Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
> On 27/06/2016, 20:18 Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 3:11 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> new
>> considered to
>> sands
>> >

>> > I am glad you are still here to write about it. Rachael Corrie was not
>> so
>> > lucky, RIP, a huge thumbs-up for her and what she did.
>> > Good luck and good fortune to the two activists who put up the banner.
>> > Jeebuz, you'd think we were in China or North Korea
>> > of Hong Kong, thumbs up to those activists too.
>> >
>> > Thumbs down to the idiots who voted for the UK to leave EU. What
>> mindless
>> > selfish stupidity. Proof that here are middle and old age creeps who
>> > willingly sacrifice the future of oncoming generations, who get smarter
>> > with every sunrise.
>> >
>> > Cheers, Bob.
>> > At least 830 people will read your post here and I will reach a bunch
>> more
>> > at Ello, incredible community there.
>> >

>> Gimme Shelter 1969 - The Rolling Stone
>> https://youtu.be/R3rnxQBizoU
>>
>> NO MORE WAR
>> Got it folks?
>> Good. Now, move along, nothing to see here.
>>
>> This is just unbelievable. The cavalier waste of human lives and of the
>> Earth.
>>
>> Repeat: NO MORE WAR
>>
>> We shall all be Quakers.
>>
>> The Red Zone of France - Album on Imgur
>> http://imgur.com/gallery/CdxZM
>>

>> --
>> Lawrence F. London
>> lfljvenaura@gmail.com
>> https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared/
>> https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/posts
>> https://ello.co/permaculture
>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture
>> subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info:

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: