permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [New post] Glitter Activists Face Trial!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [New post] Glitter Activists Face Trial!
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 15:11:24 -0400

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net> wrote:

> Three years ago I chained myself to an excavator working on digging a new
> oil pipeline from Cushing, Oklahoma south to Houston. It was considered to
> be the southern leg of the Keystone pipeline from the Canadian oil sands
> ecocide.

I am glad you are still here to write about it. Rachael Corrie was not so
lucky, RIP, a huge thumbs-up for her and what she did.
Good luck and good fortune to the two activists who put up the banner.
Jeebuz, you'd think we were in China or North Korea
of Hong Kong, thumbs up to those activists too.

Thumbs down to the idiots who voted for the UK to leave EU. What mindless
selfish stupidity. Proof that here are middle and old age creeps who
willingly sacrifice the future of oncoming generations, who get smarter
with every sunrise.

Cheers, Bob.
At least 830 people will read your post here and I will reach a bunch more
at Ello, incredible community there.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London