permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [New post] Glitter Activists Face Trial!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [New post] Glitter Activists Face Trial!
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 08:10:06 +1200

Hmmm...more bible bangers Declan....what about the Armish ?

On 28 June 2016 at 18:02, scrooge McDuck <declan@planetmail.net> wrote:

> > We shall all be Quakers.
>
> The ones to emulate are in fact Jehovah's Witnesses and not Quakers.
> Quakers accepted alternative service and contribute indirectly to any war
> effort, consequently freeing others to fight & sharing indirectly in the
> bloodguilt. Jehovah's Witnesses remain entirely neutral, not carrying
> stretches or working in mines or factories. Many were imprisoned, tortured
> and in some countries (e.g. Nazi Germany) executed for their faith.
> --
> Declan Moriarty
>
> Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
> On 27/06/2016, 20:18 Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 3:11 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> new
>> considered to
>> sands
>> >

>> > I am glad you are still here to write about it. Rachael Corrie was not
>> so
>> > lucky, RIP, a huge thumbs-up for her and what she did.
>> > Good luck and good fortune to the two activists who put up the banner.
>> > Jeebuz, you'd think we were in China or North Korea
>> > of Hong Kong, thumbs up to those activists too.
>> >
>> > Thumbs down to the idiots who voted for the UK to leave EU. What
>> mindless
>> > selfish stupidity. Proof that here are middle and old age creeps who
>> > willingly sacrifice the future of oncoming generations, who get smarter
>> > with every sunrise.
>> >
>> > Cheers, Bob.
>> > At least 830 people will read your post here and I will reach a bunch
>> more
>> > at Ello, incredible community there.
>> >

>> Gimme Shelter 1969 - The Rolling Stone
>> https://youtu.be/R3rnxQBizoU
>>
>> NO MORE WAR
>> Got it folks?
>> Good. Now, move along, nothing to see here.
>>
>> This is just unbelievable. The cavalier waste of human lives and of the
>> Earth.
>>
>> Repeat: NO MORE WAR
>>
>> We shall all be Quakers.
>>
>> The Red Zone of France - Album on Imgur
>> http://imgur.com/gallery/CdxZM
>>

>> --
>> Lawrence F. London
>> lfljvenaura@gmail.com
>> https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared/
>> https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/posts
>> https://ello.co/permaculture
>> https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture
>> subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info:

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: