permaculture - Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence thisSeptember! Save the dates!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <koreenbrennan@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence thisSeptember! Save the dates!
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 12:47:23 -0400

The North American Permaculture Convergence will be focused on the work of
the permaculture movement, with a number of permaculture organizations
coming together to coordinate and seek beneficial connection with one
another.

Transition Town US is, per their literature, based on permaculture. All of
our partners have permaculture at their core. It is exciting that these
groups are looking forward to working together to forward mutual aims.

Best, Koreen