permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [compost_tea] Aquaponics Biology

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [compost_tea] Aquaponics Biology
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 17:53:49 +1200

Justin...I'm afraid you are in the wrong boat and pushing shit up hill with
this specific exercise. What you are discussing is all wrong for many
reasons. This level of activity also has no place in Permaculture. It is a
total abuse of natural systems in fact in conflict with in many ways. I
suggest you do more study and perhaps read the work of many more scientists
in the fields of soil biology. One good book by Graeme Sait " Nutrition
Rules" will give you a good start. He interviews many of the world's top
scientists in this broad field, 20 odd in fact. His introduction is most
valuable as an overview...
Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: