permaculture - Re: [permaculture] An important vote coming up, a critical juncture; keep the neocons out of our lives.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] An important vote coming up, a critical juncture; keep the neocons out of our lives.
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 22:04:11 +0200

Hi Lawrence - or whoever else is willing and able to answer:

First I have to admitt, that this is purely academic interest, since I am not
in the US and so I guess this does not impact me or my daughters whichever
way this might turn. I am also aware that discussions of homicide in general
and abortion in particula have a tendency to heat up emotions quickly - so
please let’s stay civilized, otherwise I would prefer to abort this
discussion.
That said:

I just do not grasp, what
a) planning one’ s parenthood
b) killing the people who own their lives to the failures of planning, and
c) women’s health
d) permaculture
have to do with each other?

Please enlighten me.