permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Earth Extinction Theory

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Earth Extinction Theory
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 19:43:01 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Scott, (thanks Vaidila, that link worked)
 Great article.  Thanksfor pointing it out.  Good ammunition forwhy we need
to change.  Along these lineshere is a url for another possible scenario of a
new Little Ice Age/ Maunderminimum.  Science based by a Russian
scientistwhich was first outlined in 2005 and the article updated in 2009.
http://www.gao.spb.ru/english/astrometr/index1_eng.html Michael "Skeeter"
Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski

On Monday, July 27, 2015 12:54 PM, Vaidila Satvika <vaidila@gmail.com>