permaculture - Re: [permaculture] An important vote coming up, a critical juncture; keep the neocons out of our lives.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] An important vote coming up, a critical juncture; keep the neocons out of our lives.
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:51:59 -0400

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi Lawrence - or whoever else is willing and able to answer:

This is a call for support for a continuation federal funding for Planned
Parenthood.
Planning parenthood also involves abstinence, the rhythm method and no
contraceptives,
all perfectly good. Abortions should be avoided at all cost but if you have
any compassion for humanity at large,
particularly those increasing numbers of folks worldwide who are living in
or near poverty or middle class people who
would prefer to remain in that class an not one of lower economic status
then there are exceptions based on real need.
I will avoid responding to your inflammatory rhetoric.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com