permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Wetland Ecologies etc etc

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Wetland Ecologies etc etc
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 07:18:51 +1200

Gi Georg..sorry for the delayed reply. LL has addd some very valuable data.
The work with the pyramids in Romania was all due to the work of the two
scientists Stoica and Marioara Godeanu. They had a whole faculty working
with them in this broad science as well as other wetland sciences. Sadly
Marioara died last year but I did catch up with Stoica over a great long
lunch when we were in Romania in October/Nov. He is in his 80's now and
still writing books. One of his latest, attached, is as good if not better
than Permaculture Designers Manual. An 800 page resource. Stoica printed
200 of these and gave them all away to universities and the like.

I first met with S&M in 2000 and visited a further 4 times I also funded
them to a trip to New Zealand to offer expertise into a town sewage design
I did here in NZ. For the town of Raglan. Ot was to be a 300 acre green
subdivision using all its own wastes in highly productive gardens.
Primarily a pyramid that took out the methane as well then flowing into
constructed wetlands and into extensive food forests and an edible golf
course. But that was scuttled by the corporates as well.

One of the greatest factors the Godeanu's measured was the economic
efficiences of these systems. Like good scientists they measured everything
to the nano degree. They calculated that a pyramid system for any city or
village was 17,000 percent more efficient than any other existing municipal
system. But also treated water to the highest quality well beyond existing
systems. The key measure in quality is faecal coliforms.

So we beg the question ? why are these not being built ? simple answer
is...they do not make consulting engineers and chemical companies any
money. They would loose 17,000 percent. Consequently there is a global
consulting engineer cabal that dictates the industry through the entire
world. Its a gold chip investment. Everyone shits every day and we need to
look after that. What a great way to make money ! while calling ourselves
pillars of society, just like the bank manager and your agric rep and your
vicar.

So Georg if you wanted to visit Romania and meet with Stoica do let me know
and I will introduce you. Just a reminder he is not a public park.

As I mentioned the funding for this work came from the Romanian military.
Why ? well that opens up a whole new chapter, book or library. They knew
this science was valuable for they also developed elements of Tesla's work
for use. Many untold stories there. The Godeanu's had a great library with
many books of Teslas work.

Of the eight sites built I was allowed into only one. This was in the city
of Pitesti. Sadly since Chauchescu was eliminated the western european
imperialist corporates have moved in and mothballed this facility, which is
now just a ruin. I took 13 hrs of video footage in 2000 edited that to a 40
min doco which is still on tape. Yet to be youtubed. Thats on my very long
to do list. Along with the APDC "Invisible Structures"

Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: