permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Wetland Ecologies etc etc

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Wetland Ecologies etc etc
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 04:06:45 -0400

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 3:54 AM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at> wrote:
>
>> > story) to build 8 wetland installations to purify water. They were all
>> in
>> > glass cased pyramids. Now then, pyramid science is yet another lengthy
>> > subject. They researched it understood it and used it to great effect
>> > producing the highest quality water in any waste water treatment plant
>> in
>> > the world by a very wide margin.
>>
>> Could you please tell me details of this? Where are they? I have a friend
>> who frequently goes to Romania, and I will ask him to check this out for
>> me, take pictures etc if possible.

Here is one for you, purifying wastewater and generating electricity at the
same time in the same place:
“Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi, Romania
http://omicron.ch.tuiasi.ro/EEMJ/pdfs/vol13/no10/Full/11_667_Camacho_14.pdf
ENERGY PRODUCTION FROM WASTEWATER USING HORIZONTAL
AND VERTICAL SUBSURFACE FLOW CONSTRUCTED WETLANDS

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com