permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Wetland Ecologies etc etc

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Wetland Ecologies etc etc
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 04:28:16 -0400

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at> wrote:

> > story) to build 8 wetland installations to purify water. They were all in
> > glass cased pyramids. Now then, pyramid science is yet another lengthy
> > subject. They researched it understood it and used it to great effect
> > producing the highest quality water in any waste water treatment plant in
> > the world by a very wide margin.
>
> Could you please tell me details of this? Where are they? I have a friend
> who frequently goes to Romania, and I will ask him to check this out for
> me, take pictures etc if possible.

Search pyramid greenhouse Romania
Links
https://www.google.com/search?q=pyramid+greenhouse+Romania&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Images
https://www.google.com/search?q=pyramid+greenhouse+Romania&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=b4qbVdLZHIugNomes4gB&ved=0CCEQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=608#imgrc=4PoTSKFTUIEDYM%3A
Research Projects on H2FC in Romania A Brief ...
<http://www.sft.asso.fr/Local/sft/dir/user-3775/documents/actes/journeessft/JSFT-Renault_4_5-04-06/Ovidius_Eden_Mamut.pdf>
www.sft.asso.fr/Local/sft/dir/user...4.../Ovidius_Eden_Mamut.pdf
A Brief Presentation of the *Romanian* Alliance for ... *Romania* – General
information. 2. ..... are of *greenhouse pyramid* type installations, with
different capacities.

[I could not find the pyramid greenhouse reference in the above link but it
could be there somewhere - LL]

Such amazing music they make in Romania!

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com