permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Peasant Sovereignty?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Peasant Sovereignty?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 07:03:46 +1300

YEAH...very interesting subject LL. I know this for certain through my very
own personal experiences. My electrical field freezes computers. Annoying
at times and infuriating also for I can not operate many software systems
especially cadd. Cest la Viz..Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11
Permaculture Global Design: