permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Rainwater Harvesting in Colorado

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Rainwater Harvesting in Colorado
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 07:01:32 +1300

WOW...is this draconian ? or what ? you actually have laws that do not
allow you to collect rainfall ? WOW !...well believe it all not New Zealand
once had laws suggesting you were not allowed to generate your own power.

This whole subject reinforces my stance on what laws we actually need to
abide to recognise and uphold. This is the whole subject behind my
arguments of why we need to develop our "Invisible Structures". And I have
said this time and time again that all such laws need to be ignored where
we respond to "Common Law" rather than statutory law, which is a law that
is manipulated daily to support the banksters and all their criminal
networks.

Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11
Permaculture Global Design: