permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ignore the anti-vaccination mindset

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Linda Shewan" <linda_shewan@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ignore the anti-vaccination mindset
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:40:56 +1100

Wow. I am not even going to read all that let alone respond to it except to
say I have never recommended others not vaccinate, it is an absolute
personal choice borne from an individual's own research and understanding. I
have friends and family I love that vaccinate their children. Never would I
tell them they are doing anything wrong. We all love our children more than
life itself, we all do our best as parents.

Which for me includes teaching my children to treat others gently and with
respect regardless of the decisions they make - for we cannot walk another's
path, only our own.

Linda