permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Utah Water Harvesting

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Utah Water Harvesting
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 18:47:40 -0600

That's what I mean Jason, your video was a perfect graphic to show the
simplicity and wisdom of rain water harvesting!!

I have just finished teaching a two week PDC and a one week Teacher Training
course in Costa Rica. Presently I am on the Sat Yoga Ashram where I am
being hosted so I can write on my book "The Dharma of Permaculture". More
to come.

Scott

"To change something build a new model that makes the existing model
obsolete" Buckminster Fuller