permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Utah Water Harvesting

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rhonda Baird <rk.baird@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Utah Water Harvesting
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 09:00:11 -0500

Good to hear from you, Jason.

I’m impressed. 9 inches of rain…such a contrast with our southern Indiana
average of 47 inches of rain each year.

I’ve been working on coordinating regional permaculture networks and learning
opportunities, increasing the number of designs and design implementations
locally, and mentoring more students beyond their pdc’s. Supporting the
Permaculture Activist transitions through layout and events work (there’s
still time to contribute to the kickstarter, and we need your help!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1425590312/the-permaculture-activist )

When you add in parenting at teen and homeschooling, my plate is pretty full
:)

warm wishes,
Rhonda Baird