permaculture - Re: [permaculture] garlic and butter deficiency."

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] garlic and butter deficiency."
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 00:33:49 +0000 (UTC)

Also, after a cornmeal diet for 2-3 days place a carrot in the container.Once
the snail excreta is orange you know their intestines have been sufficiently
purged.
As far as taste goes - like anything else their are cultural, bioregional,
and personal factors:Lobster was once considered prison food and starving
Italian peasants ate truffles...
Who knew all along we had an abundance of locally grown escargot in our
garden?
- Roman
Children's Permaculture Guild