permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The "problem" with PC? It's a threat.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The "problem" with PC? It's a threat.
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:26:31 +0100

I agree with most of what you say, however, I happen to disagree with the following statement:

...because permaculture is a legitimate threat to said status quo.

I do not think PC is a threat to anything. PC is patiently waiting until the established ways and powers fall apart, until the mainstream solutions do not work anymore, and then it will readily pick up the fallen, hungry, helpless etc., - not trying to lure anyone out of the mainstream, but to take over once the mainstream is no more, and there is chaos and disorientation. And PC isn't doing this becaus us PC designers and practitioners are so noble, but because we have been successfully labled as the crack pots, pie-in-the-sky people. Lucky us :)

Georg