permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Aquaponics: Are Fish the Future of Organic Farming?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Aquaponics: Are Fish the Future of Organic Farming?
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:29:23 +0100

"Except nature has the sun, and we use a small amount of electricity"

As I was reading this, I understood that he refers to the cycling of water - nature does this by pumping the waters from the sea into the atmosphere by sunlight, which then falls as rain and runs by as rivers etc., and we create this cycle via an electric pump. I do not think that the quoted 'expert's' system is in the basement depending on electric light.

Georg