permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Forest gardens (was: Re: Market Gardening is NOT Permaculture)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Forest gardens (was: Re: Market Gardening is NOT Permaculture)
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 16:54:34 -0400

George...there is a young quite brilliant Permaculturist in Eastern France
just a little way SW of Lyon who we have visited on a number of occasions
he has 20 varieties of Chestnut and am sure a good resource for more
knowledge...I'll dig up his contact.

The French network may also have good contact....where are you located ?
Switzerland ?....Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]