permaculture - [permaculture] Study Permaculture and Agroforestry in Belize in March

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jono Neiger <jono@regenerativedesigngroup.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "westernmapermacultureguild@lists.thepine.org" <westernmapermacultureguild@lists.thepine.org>, Eastern MA Permaculture <easternMApermaculture@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Study Permaculture and Agroforestry in Belize in March
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 16:25:26 -0500

Join us for a Permaculture and Agroforestry adventure in the jungle of
Belize this March. Maya Mountain Research Farm is an established
permaculture and agroforestry site. We'll use it as a template to delve
deeper into permaculture design and planning and food forests and
agroforestry.

See our blog post about the course
here<http://www.regenerativedesigngroup.com/blog/?p=163>

See the Maya Mountain Research Farm website
here<http://www.mmrfbz.org/Welcome_to_Maya_Mountain_Research_Farm.html>

See the attached flier.

Contact me with any questions about the course.

******************
Jono Neiger
Regenerative Design Group
www.regenerativedesigngroup.com

Conway School
Graduate Program in Sustainable Landscape Planning & Design
www.csld.edu

PINE; Permaculture Institute of the Northeast
www.northeastpermaculture.org

*Workshops This Winter:*
* Whole Farm Design, Advanced Permaculture
Course<http://bigsmallfarm.org/news/whole-farm-design-advanced-permaculture-course-jono-neiger-january-2014/>,
Big Small Farm, Bushnell Florida, January 2014
* Advanced Permaculture and Agroforestry, Maya Mountain Research Farm,
Belize, March, 2014
*
Local Food Enterprise Summit/Financial Permaculture
Course<http://www.financialpermaculture.com/courses/2014miami>,
Miami, March 10-14
* Urban Permaculture Design Certificate Course, Tampa
Bay<http://www.permacultureguild.us/urban-permaculture-design-course-tampa-bay/>

  • [permaculture] Study Permaculture and Agroforestry in Belize in March, Jono Neiger, 02/01/2014