permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture playing cards arrived today!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture playing cards arrived today!
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:12:02 -0600

Because I am not a very big operation, lol, I am only set up for PayPal, but you can click on the link to Amazon.com and pay with a credit card there for the Amazon kindle version. They have a free kindle reader you can download to read kindle books on your computer. Or I could email you the PDF version that is automatically downloaded through PayPal at ipermie.net and you could just mail me $2.00 (1524 NW 21, OKC 73106). Let me know what you want to do.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net Permaculture your urban lifestyle & protect yourself
from the four horsemen of the modern apocalypse: peak oil, climate instability,
economic irrationality, and political criminality