permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture playing cards arrived today!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture playing cards arrived today!
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:16:32 -0600

I think any given permaculture devotee might come up with a different list of 52 things to highlight on a pack of permaculture playing cards. As it turns out, there is an entire industry out there catering to people who want decks of cards made up to specific formats, so you could maybe do an alternative set. I googled the topic and found a different step that was printable from the internet, but alas I seem to have not bookmarked or incorrectly filed the bookmark and that means it might as well not be bookmarked, lol, given the large number of bookmarks and bookmark folders that I have.

Which ones in particular did you not like?

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net Permaculture your urban lifestyle & protect yourself
from the four horsemen of the modern apocalypse: peak oil, climate instability,
economic irrationality, and political criminality