permaculture - Re: [permaculture] An interesting video I was sent

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] An interesting video I was sent
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:41:25 -0700 (PDT)

It might be cheaper energy wise and financially to just burn the plastic and
convert to electricity, like a number of waste to energy plants are doing
currently. I couldn't find anything conclusive but it looks like this method
might use more oil through the heating and conversion process than it
creates.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow