permaculture - Re: [permaculture] An interesting video I was sent

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Neil Bertrando <neilbertrando@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] An interesting video I was sent
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 14:03:29 -0700

perennial plant feedstocks for bioplastics seem like a reasonable renewable
alternative option as well.

Eric Toensmeier's working on a book on this and many other perennial crop
uses currently. he's already got the crowdfunding to do it, but the link
explains the project.

http://www.perennialsolutions.org/
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1115575313/writing-toolkit-for-climate-stabilization-with-tre

of course 'setting limits to consumption and population' will be helpful as
well.